Monday, June 10, 2013

TSSC267–Tag It Lizard Celebration!

More new goodies.  I’m have the most fun playing with these new products, they seem especially fantastic this year.  Today I did another sketch challenge from Technostamper.   Mary Jo has a new sketch challenge to take part in each week.  They start on Monday and you have until Sunday night to get your creations posted on to her site.  I would be up a creek without challenges, my creative juices need a nudge to get going I’m not naturally creative. 

Here is the sketch for this week007 (960x1280)-1 I thought it was a great beginning point and gave me the chance to use lots of items for the big shot including our new Magnetic plate that holds the frames in place while cutting your shapes, it’s truly fantastic.  I also wanted to use one of my favorite color combinations, real red, marina mist and old olive.   I chose the new Tag It stamp set for the image which is just too cute for words, every image in it is just adorable and they all coordinate with the new Chalk Talk Framelits (which I did not use this time).  And here it is!004 (960x1280)

Is that image not the cutest thing you have ever seen?  That little Lizard with his big eyes just makes you smile.  I colored this image with the markers to get this multi-color effect on the single image stamp.  The other wonderful thing about this stamp set is that it is a set that SU has made to benefit the Ronald McDonald House Charities.  So with the purchase of each of these sets SU will donate $3 to the charity.  That’s a win win situation if you ask me!  This card turned out to be a really fun card and SUPER easy to make. 

Card ingredients:  Stamp set – Tag It; Paper – Real Red, Old Olive, Whisper White; Ink – Real Red, Marina Mist, Old Olive; Accessories – Polka Dot Parade DSP, Label Collection and Oval Collection Frames, 1/8” real read Taffeta Ribbon.

Thank you stopping in, see you next time.

One last picture I wanted to show you where my crafting helper was, she fell asleep on the job, this is Shelby!001That is directly under my crafting desk, I can’t even set comfortably in an effort not to bother her.

download

1 comments:

MJ said...

How cute, love the colors. Love your ribbon too. Looks like you helper konked out on you, lol. Funny. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week.