Monday, October 15, 2007

Pink Cocoa Butterfly Whimsy





I finally found the time to design a new card this weekend! I'm kind of proud of this one because I didn't used a color or sketch challenge but came up with it all by myself!! LOL And I made it in something besides 4.25X5.5!! This one is 4.5x4.5.


This printed paper was some that I got when I first bought my Cricut and hadn't used any of it yet. I found it matched very nicely with the Blush Blossom and Close to Cocoa card stocks. I had also received this Garden Whimsy stamp set not too long ago and hadn't inked it up yet and so thought it deserved a little ink time!! I paper pierced the top of the Close to Cocoa and scalloped the bottom edge of the printed paper and the Close to Cocoa with the small corner rounder. The sentiment is stamped on two layered pieces of Word Window punches.


Recipe: Stamps: Garden Whimsy and Fancy Flexible Phrases (retired) Ink: Close to Cocoa Paper: Blush Blossom, Close to Cocoa and printed papers by Cricut Accessories: Small Corner Rounder, Word Window Punch, Crafters Tool Kit

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Diane, this is so cute! Love the colors, the scallops and the layout! Great card. Hugs and smiles