Wednesday, June 12, 2013

TSSC267 - Times TWO - Another Timeless Talk Card

I am simply loving the new stamp offerings from the 2013-2014 catalog and one of my favorite so far is the set Timeless Talk
Timeless Talk 126607
 The detailed  images of this set and the Firm Foam Inkpads are just a perfect combination.  The stamped image is just beautiful!  I also loved the sketch challenge over at TechnoStamper this week and so wanted to work with it again and I just hadn't had enough of the color combination from yesterday so used that again, it was real red, old olive and marina mist........so pretty.  Here is the sketch again that I am working as inspiration.


Pretty happy with how it turned out and it was a fun card to make.  I really wanted to use the new Oval Frames but to make the image fit properly on the Label frame required tilting the oval, I wasn't sure that would work but the two little flower bunches using the new Candy Dots and hardware pulled it all together.  I appreciate you stopping by to look.  Card ingredients below.

Happy Birthday - Timeless Talk




Card Makings:  Stamp set - Timeless Talk; Paper - Real Red, Old Olive, Whisper White; Ink - Marina Mist, Real Red & Old Olive; Accessories - Label & Oval Frames, Trio Punch, Candy Dots, Polka Dot Parade DSP

And one last thing before I go, a Puppy picture!  This little boy is Grover and he now lives in Sunny Florida he was my foster boy before he went to live with his FANTASTIC Mom, all my fosters should be so lucky!!  If you are a dog lover you will know what I mean when I say you occasionally meet a dog that just works it's way into your heart, well this little Deaf White Boxer was the doggie.  He is as sweet as he is handsome.  

Hope everyone has a fantastic Wednesday!


2 comments:

MJ said...

You are so creative, I love you tipped oval to fit the image. You are making me like this set more and more, lol. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

Mary Davidson said...

I love your card. I hadn't given the stamp set a second thought, but after seeing your card, I'll have to reconsider! Thanks for your nice comment on my blog!