Thursday, July 19, 2007

Triangle Card


Good Morning everyone, we are finally getting some sun and summer type weather here in Oklahoma City, it has been a strange summer. Much cooler than average temperatures and rainfall off the charts!! But I'm afraid we are about to feel the normal "dog days" of summer that we usually get in late July and August, I guess we couldn't escape it for ever!! Okay so much for a local weather report, lets move on to our card project.
This card was done for a technique class during the 2007 SAB. There are so many current stamps that could be substituted on this from the current catalog that would be so pretty!! Off the top of my head I think "Looks Like Spring", "Office Accoutrement", "Garden Whimsy" and "Doodle This" to name just a few would be so pretty on this card. If you need details for making this card, just post me a comment or drop me an email and I will send you the measurements. Have a great Day and thanks for looking!

0 comments: