Thursday, September 13, 2007

Lovely as a Tree - Bouncing Brayer

Only Orange, Old Olive, More Mustard, Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip. Accessories - corner rounder, Earth Elements Eyelets and Chocolate Chip Classic ink pad. Sentiments from the Three for You set.
Really Rust, Chocolate Chip and Chocolate Chip Classic Ink Pad. Accessories - Chocolate Chip grosgrain and Many Holidays.

Only Orange, Old Olive, More Mustard, Chocolate Chip Classic Ink Pad and Earth Elements Eyelets. Used the CAD and the ticket corner punch






Really Rust, More Mustard, Ruby Red, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip Classic Pad, Warm Regards.
Long time no see!! Here are the last of the cards I made up with the bouncing brayer technique that I tried back at the end of August. I had made the backgrounds at that time and stamped the Lovely as a Tree images but had made them into cards until last night! I thought this turned out very nicely and seem very elegant. I can think of lots of people who might enjoy these cards, both man or woman!
Thanks for looking everyone, I'll try to do better posting more regularly so don't give up on me!!
Diane

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Diane, these cards turned out beautiful!

Kathleen Innes said...

Diane, your trees are terrific! This is a technique I've not tried yet...you've inspired me!

Anonymous said...

Striking cards! I think this will be a must for me to try. I have really enjoyed your blog!
Stampin' Hugs,
Sher