Sunday, April 5, 2009

Who Loves you Owl

Hi Everyone! Sorry I've been away so long. I won't go into too many details but March was a rough month myself and my children (doggies). I actually lost two of my babies and the other in in the vet hospital but on the road to recovery. I'm trying to get back into the swing of things, we'll see how that goes.

When I've been in a creative funk in the past I always rely on sketch challenges to get the creative juices flowing again. It give you a starting place so that you don't feel like you just don't know where to begin! I played in two of those challenges this week, extremely late to both of them but better late than never........right??

Here is the first one from the Mojo Monday sketch 80 challenge. This blog posts a new sketch each Monday morning and they are always great. Check it out if you are needing that creative nudge like I did!!

I used the set Owl Together Now, a very cute set with lots of great images in it. If you are an Owl lover as lots of people are this is a must have set for your collection! The image and the sentiment are both popped up. I used the InColor '08/'09 colors Pacific Point and Kiwi Kiss, all the InColors this round were great, I'm going to be sad to see them go. If you haven't purchased these yet you just have till July to do so, so you better hurry :-) I'll list all the details on what I used for this card in the card info area below.






Card Details:

  • 4-1/4 X 5-1/2" Card (side fold)
  • Ink - Chocolate Chip, Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss
  • Stamp Set - Owl Together Now
  • Paper - Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point, Chocolate Chip and Good Morning Sunshine DSP
  • Accessories - Kiwi Kiss striped grosgrain ribbon, trio flower punch, scalloped punch, circle punches and brads

This was a really fun card to make, hope you like how it turned out. Stay tuned for the next challenge card I did!!!








1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Thank you for the sweet comment on the card for Mojo Monday. I love my little pups the dappled one is conected to my hip adn goes with me everywhere. She is such a needy little soul. Love you card I just adore Owls.