Sunday, April 5, 2009

Trendy Tree Fun

Here's my second challenge of the day. On this one I took part (also late!) in MJ's Monday Lunch time sketch challenge over at Techno Stamper. Mary Jo is one of my favorite bloggers, her projects are wonderful and I always gather inspiration when I visit her site :-) Here is the sketch she offered up this past Monday.




It was a great sketch and worked wonderfully for the fantastically cute Trendy Tree set, I think it's one of my all time favorite stamp sets. I love stamping the trees in unconventional colors, hence the perfectly named trendy trees!! LOL On this card I also used the textured card stock which is so pretty and makes for a very elegant card. I didn't include a sentiment on the front of this card as I have something in mind for the inside of the card. This set also has two very useful sentiments to go with it, you can see them in the picture below.





Card Details:

  • Card Base - 5-1/2 x 4-1/4
  • Paper - Pacific Point (textured cs), Close to Cocoa, Kiwi Kiss Whisper White and Rockabilly DSP
  • Stamp Set - Trendy Trees
  • Ink - Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point, Close to Cocoa
  • Accessories - Trio Punch, Brads, Kiwi Kiss striped grosgrain ribbon, Glue Dot, Dimensionals



Well it was nice to be back for a blog post, hopefully not so long between posts this next time. Hope you have a wonderful week. And as always thanks for stopping by!


1 comments:

MJ said...

Wow, those trees looks really cool in these colors. Great card, thanks for playing along.