Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Delight in Life


Here's a bright cheery card for you today. I used the cuddlebug embossing folder for the background on this one in Tempting Turquoise. The card base is Certainly Celery and the 2007 SAB set Delight in Life image is stamped on Whisper white in Tempting Turquoise and nested on Apricot Appeal. All layers are punched with the ticket corner punch and eyelets were added to corners. The sentiment is from Warm Regards a 2006 Hostess Stamp Set. I had very mixed feelings about this card as I created it. I pulled the color combination from the SU color wheel but as I worked I just wasn't sure that I liked it. After I was finished and looked back at the card a couple of days later I found that I really liked the color combination. Hope you do to!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice, I never have seen the cuddle bug embossing used. Think I might just have to invest in a few of them.