Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Wildlife Reserve - 2



Hi Everyone,

Long time no post. I'm ashamed to say I haven't had any new cards to post!! My work has been extra busy and my craft table has been neglected. I got to work on this cards though last night and had so much fun in doing so. This card was inspired by Beate Johns site fresh & fun. She is an amazing artist and I find so many great ideas on her site. I used the image from Wildlife Reserve mounted it on Chocolate Chip and then a layer of one of the printed papers from the Shades of Brown paper pack by CM. That is then mounted on a Tempting Turquoise layer, and that on a Chocolate Chip layer. All that on the Really Rust base!! WOW that made me tired just typing it!! I used some of the hodgepodge hardware to tie the ribbon on and thought that was very pretty. When I make the card again I will be moving the placement of that over to the left some. I just don't scrap cards to the trash though so went with this one a bit off center, vowing to correct design next time! One more thing I don't have the Corner frame punch so made the ones on this card myself! Looks okay I think.


Well as always, thanks for looking and I will try to do better getting more cards done to post!

Diane

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful card! I love your layout and colors!
thanks for your sweet words! My ears were ringing! Hugs and smiles