Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Stinkin Cute - Lady Bug Picnic

Today's card is a STINKIN CUTE card using the Retired Lady Bug Picnic set. I just love the colors in this card, they are summery and bright. I'm really drawn to these bright colors they actually make me feel good! Do colors do that to anyone else? Or am I just way over the top!!! Card ingredients are:

  • Green Galore - Card base
  • Pixie Pink - for the strip of paper
  • Tempting Turquoise - Image mat
  • Whisper White - image
  • Marvelous Markers in the same colors listed above for coloring in the image (plus black)
  • For the ribbons I used YoYo Yellow, Tempting Turquoise and Green Apple, I used the trick that someone taught me of just tying a loose knot in the center of your ribbon and then attaching the loose ends to the back of the strip. Makes a very nice neat focal point for the card.
  • Pixie Pink - Eyelets on the Whisper White.......applied with the Crop-A-Dile!! Wonderful product, I use to HATE eyelets, now I LOVE them!

Well that's it for today, thanks for looking at this card that was so much FUN to make.

Diane

(3 days to your birthday Madeline!)