Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Color Challenge Punch Card


Color Challenges are always great fun. I love colors, in fact I think you could call me a color collector, does that sound familiar to any of you out there?? If there are 100 colors available I MUST have them all! But at the same time I'm a bit color challenged! Colors that I put together don't always look wonderful. I think that is why I enjoy color challenges so much because someone with more color savvy than myself has chosen the colors and they normally turn out much more pleasing to the eye than my choices!! LOL The colors for this particular challenge were Garden Green, Riding Hood Red, Night Quite Navy and Bashful Blue. Very eye pleasing!!! Once again I saw this card on another blog and for the life of me I can't find or remember where I saw it so that I could give you credit. If you see this and it's your design please let me know so that I can give you the credit you deserve. I made two versions of this card the one on the right very simple basically single layer, the one on the left has several layers of matching card stock. They both are very pretty and neither was difficult to put together. Also not much stamping on this one.
This would be a great card to get your feet wet on for a first time card maker, call or email me if you're ready to give it a try!
Thanks for stopping by and see you in a day or two.

1 comments:

Lisa Atha said...

I did something similar to this on my blog. I cased it from someone on splitcoast and changes it a little. Like you, I can't remember where I got it from, but on that post on my blog there is a link to the original card on SCS. Click on my blog and keep scrolling until you see them.

Rodney is way too cute...is he alot bigger now?

Lisa A.