Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Simple Sweet Stems

Today's offering is one I'm calling Simple Sweet Stems because that is exactly what it is! Simple and Sweet. I saw one like this on SCS and knew I had to make one. I actually made one in all 6 of the 2008/2009 InColor inks and they all turned out beautifully. The Pacific Point and the Tangerine Tango were the prettiest though because of that gorgeous stripped grosgrain ribbon it is just beautiful stuff! I think these will make fast and wonderful gifts for wedding showers and birthdays as gifts, so handy to have on hand for them to jot a quick note or thank you to someone. Well that was my inspiration, now here are the details.

Card Details:


  • Card Size 5-1/2 X 4-1/4, top open
  • Stamp Set - Sweet Stems, Hugs & Wishes
  • Paper - Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
  • Ink - Tangerine Tango
  • Accessories - 5/8" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Masking

Now this card is so fun and simple everyone can do it. Don't' forget to call or email me to get your own supplies to make this great card. Thanks for stopping by. See you soon!