Thursday, February 19, 2009

Quick post tonight with a card I made recently. I used my beloved Scor-pal on this gate fold card which use to make me want to kill myself. No matter how careful I measured and scored the card it was never the perfect match in the middle. Now with no effort on my part it's perfect every time! Forgive my picture on this one I couldn't get the light just right in real life it doesn't have a yellow tint. Anyway thanks for looking and here are the details.

Card Info:
Paper - Confetti Cream, Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss
Ink - Tangerine Tango
Stamp Set - Pocket Silhouettes
Accessories - Antique Brass eyelets, word window punch, Scallop Circle punch, Sponge dauber, Circle punch, Corner Ticket punch

(Card size is 5-1/2 X 4-1/4, inset area 2-1/2 X 3 and 2-3/8 X 2-7/8)

Thanks for stopping by, now go stamp!!


0 comments: