Friday, May 31, 2013

Island Indigo Birthday

Tomorrow is the big day, the Stampin’ UP! 201 3-2014 catalog goes live.  My wish list is as long as my arm,it’s going to be difficult to limit myselfDisappointed smile but alas I must. Island Indigo BirthdayAngel 

Today I’m sharing another sneak peek with you just under the wire.  This is the new Label Love set paired with the new Artisan Label punch which I LOVE

I paired this with a couple of colors I wouldn’t have thought I would like together.  But that is the beauty of Designer Series Papers they give you that nudge to try colors you might not normally consider.  That is another sneak peek on this card, this paper is from the new DSP paper pack Gingham Garden, it is such a pretty pack.

Well enough chit chat here are the makings of this card so you you can try this for yourself.

Ingredients:   Stamp Sets:  Label Love  Paper & Ink:  Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White  Accessories:  Mosaic Madness Embossing folder, 2-3/8 Scallop, 1-3/4 Circle, Pinking Border and Artisan Label Punches,  Paper Snips, Gingham Garden DSP.

Thanks for stopping by, see you soon.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh - congratulations about the new catalogue! YOu always make such beautiful things! :-)

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane