Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Wildflower Meadow in a rainbow of In Colors

I was reading my feedly blogs and looking for inspiration for a project.  I had clicked on Techno Stampers blog because I love her style it leans toward the simple and that is all me!!  On one of her sketch challenges she had made the same card using each of the 5 new 2013-2014 In Colors.  I decided to try the same thing and I was super happy with the results they turned out quite pretty.

I paired this idea with the new Wildflower Meadow and Really Good Greetings stamp sets.  I also used a variety of punches to frame the sentiments that I used on each card.  Here is what I came up with.  010PLEASE, ignore my messy desk in the background there were too many cards to get into the shot in side of the background setup Eye rolling smile

Here they are individually so you can get a better look. 005 (960x1280)Strawberry Slush

007 (960x1280)

Pistachio Pudding

 

 

 

 

         Baked Brown Sugar

008 (960x1280) 

 

Crisp Cantaloupe006 (960x1280)004 (960x1280) Costal Cabana

Ingredients:  Stamp sets – Wildflower Meadow, Really Great Greetings   Ink – Baked Brown Sugar, Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe, Coastal Cabana    Paper – Same as inks & Basic black, Accessories – Decorative Label, artisan label, Curly label punches

That’s it for this post, thanks for stopping by see you soon.

Diane

An additional Note:  Oklahoma suffered terrible tornadoes yesterday but I am same and sound as well as all the fur children, it was definitely too close for comfort.  The destruction started about 2 miles south of my home.  There are so many suffering right now and so many displaced animals.  Grab your loved ones and fur children and hug them tight and say a prayer for those here that are suffering now.

1 comments:

Pup Fan said...

Those are definitely cute.

I'm so glad to hear that you are okay!