Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Preview Card


The month before SU reveals their new catalog I believe is my favorite time of the year.  Now as an adult I think what compares to it in my child's eye would be Christmas!  I'm serious it is something I look forward to that much.  The saying goodbye to the retired stamp sets and the sadness as I see a favorite ribbon be retired but at the same time know there will be something new that I will wonder how I lived without.  And the very best part of the month is the preview product that demos are able to order.  This is a select group of products that will be carried in the new catalog that we can order before hand so that we can become familiar with the new product and make some preview projects to showcase those new items.  The excitement waiting for that morning when we can see those items and place that order is overwhelming, just like the weeks of waiting for Christmas morning.  I know that sounds crazy but I'm a simple girl and it's the little things that get me going!!  lol

On of those products that I got to order in the preview was a back ground stamp called Wildflower Meadow, I almost didn't order it as I'm not much of a background stamp girl but it came as a bundle that included an embossing folder at a bit of a discount so I couldn't pass it up.  I'm so happy I didn't I've made some cards I'm very happy with using the stamp.  Here is one a created this past week.'
Wildflower Meadow Spotlighting
There are another sneak peek in this card.  See if you can pick it out from the ingrendients list:


Stamps:  Wildflower Meadow, Million-Dollar Moments
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Baked Brown Sugar
Paper:  Warm Brown Sugar, Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green
Accessories:  Circle (1-1/4&1-3/8) Petite Curly Label punches, markers, pearl jewels.
 
 
I appreciate you stopping by to have a look.  I've got several finished preview cards so hopefully will have something for you to look at again soon.  Take care.
 
Diane

0 comments: