Sunday, May 5, 2013

Not so new Foster Pup


Part of what I've been doing the last couple of months is taking care of my foster pup Declan who came to me with a terrible case of Demodex Mites and a vicious yeast infection.  He was on anti-botics for a long time and has been on ivomectin for the his mange for even longer.  He is doing so GOOD though and I want to share a couple of before and after pictures with you! 

By the way Declan will be available for adoption in about 1 month.  You should run don't walk to get your app in for this guy, he is really a prize and I say that with all seriousness.  From the moment he walked into my house when he was so sick he has been the best little patient.  He was just happy for the attention he was receiving I guess.  We guess that he is not too old maybe about a year and this boy has no bad habits like a puppy always has.  He never chews anything he's not supposed to, he doesn't dig, he doesn't carry off valuable items he finds at his level.........ie glasses, remotes, phone as some of my past foster have, who will remain nameless.  He is just a happy go lucky boy.  His only problem is he will sometimes bark at stuff and I'm blaming that on the demondog Noah who has taught him to use his voice!! 

Anywho on with the pictures.
 
As you can see he has come along way!!  I always new he would be a hadsome boy!
Okay that all I got for now.  Thanks for checking in I'll post more when I can.
Diane

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Pamela | Something Wagging This Way Comes said...

Wow, what a dramatic improvement! I'm so glad Declan is feeling some relief after his treatments.

He sounds like a lovely dog. Thanks for giving him such a good temporary home.